A few months ago I re-did my Destiny and Unity Modules because they were of on their Diameter by a few mm. When I did that I also threw away the struts holding the Trus to Destiny becuase I had rushed on them and they looked bad. I finally had time last night to build my new struts and glue them on and attach the Truss back to Destiny. Today I also modified my stand for it a little and now it supports the ISS very nicely. I also added supports for the Solar arrays and now my ISS is complete for all parts available to date. I look forward to finising the rest of it.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
MY ISS
A few months ago I re-did my Destiny and Unity Modules because they were of on their Diameter by a few mm. When I did that I also threw away the struts holding the Trus to Destiny becuase I had rushed on them and they looked bad. I finally had time last night to build my new struts and glue them on and attach the Truss back to Destiny. Today I also modified my stand for it a little and now it supports the ISS very nicely. I also added supports for the Solar arrays and now my ISS is complete for all parts available to date. I look forward to finising the rest of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment